So, that's the end of August and the end of my dim sum extravaganza. I hope you all enjoyed it! Especially those of you who came and ate dim sum with me in real life :)
Here's a list of all the dim sum posts, in case anyone missed some:
- Concepts: 點心 — diǎn xīn — dim sum
- Characters: 點心 — diǎn xīn — dim sum
- 姜蔥牛柏葉 — jiāng cōng niú bǎi yè — beef tripe with ginger/spring onions
- 蘿蔔糕 — luó bo gāo — lo bak goh — pan-fried turnip cake
- 燒賣 — shāo mài — siu mai
- 燒肉 — shāo ròu — siu yuk — crispy roast pork belly
- 腸粉 — cháng fěn — cheung fun
- 蘿蔔絲酥餅 — luó bo sī sū bǐng — deep-fried shredded turnip puffs
- 糯米雞 — nuò mǐ jī — lo mai gai — rice in lotus leaf
- 馬來糕 — mǎ lái gāo — ma lai goh — steamed sponge cake
I think I will do this again next year! So please let me know which of your favourite dim sum items I didn't cover this time, and I'll do my very best to fit them in.
And I mean that — I want to hear from you! Yes, you! Even you lurkers thinking "nah, she doesn't mean me!" If you have trouble leaving a comment, just email me and let me know.